Position linked to Project duration, but can be extended. So please apply only if you are willing to work in Project based job.
1. Monitor and evaluate the quality of planning, design, and construction activities accomplished by Teams concerned to assure the work is in conformance with the contract and industry standards.
2. Co-ordination with the Client/Consultant, Project Management Team of Main-contractors, Sub-contractors and other service Contractors.
3. Liaising with concerned local authorities for all the related works.
4. Dealing with the major suppliers for the entire material procurement.
5. Provide direction and leadership to assigned resources required for effective and timely execution of the projects.
6. Monitoring construction implementation for conformity with approved design, including detailed scheduling and coordination, management of inspections, and administration of construction changes.
7. Interaction with contractors/ vendors regarding material selection/ testing/ and proper record keeping.
8. Should be able to handle Safety and Contractual Matters and prepare monthly reports.
9. Able to communicate and handle contractor employees and vendors/Suppliers.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area: Site Engineering, Project Management
Role Category: Site
Role: Construction-Construction Management
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time