Position linked to Project duration, but can be extended. Please apply only if you are willing to work in Project based job.
1. Site execution according to drawings.
2. Execution of civil, structural and all general finishing related works.
3. Preparing reports like DPR, Test reports for concrete and steel.
4. Execution of structural steel works along with roof and wall claddings and other roofing related utility works.
5. Visiting concrete plans along with sub-contractors for quality inspection.
6. Verifying (internal Testing Reports) ITRs raised by sub-contractors.
7. Preparing and raising Snag list at the final stage of completion of works.
8. External Development Works including- Roads, Pathways, Parking Yards, Storm Drainages, and other general utility works.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Functional Area: Site Engineering, Project Management
Role Category: Site
Role: Civil Engineer-Land Development
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time